1. When you first arise in the morning, give thanks to the Creator (Great Spirit), to the Four Directions, to Mother Earth, to Father Sky, and to all of our relations, for the life within you, and for all life around you.
2. Remember that all things are connected.
- All things have purpose, everything has its place.
- Honor others by treating them with kindness and consideration; always assume that a guest is tired, cold, and hungry, making sure to provide him or her with the best of what you have to offer.
4. You are bound by your word, which cannot be broken except by permission of the other party.
5. Seek harmony and balance in all things.
- It is always important to remember where you are in relation to everything else, & to contribute to the Circle in whatever way you can by being a "helper" and a protector of life.
- Sharing is the best part of receiving.
- Practice silence & patience in all things as a reflection of self-control, endurance, dignity, reverence, & inner calm.
- Practice modesty in all things; avoid boasting and loud behavior that attracts attention to you.
- Know the things that contribute to your well being, and those things that lead to your destruction.
7. Be aware of what is around you, what is inside of you, and always show respect.
- Treat every person from the tiniest child to the oldest Elder with respect.
- Do not stare at others; drop your eyes as a sign of respect, especially in the presence of Elders, teachers, or other honored persons.
- Always give a sign of greeting when passing a friend or stranger.
- Never criticize or talk about someone in a harmful, negative way.
- Never touch something that belongs to someone else without permission.
- Respect the privacy of every person, making sure to never intrude upon someone's quiet moments or personal space.
- Never interfere in the affairs of another by asking questions or offering advice.
- Never interrupt others.
- In another person's home, follow his or her customs rather than your own.
- Treat with respect all things held sacred to others whether you understand these things or not.
- Treat Earth as your mother; give to her, protect her, honor her; show deep respect for those in the animal world, plant world, and mineral world.
9. Listen with your heart.
10. Learn from your experiences, and always be open to new ones.
11. Always remember that a smile is something sacred, to be shared.
12. Live each day as it comes.
We had our first online Women's Talking Circle last night, April 23. We had a room full of vibrant, strong women who uplifted each other and showed great support for others. The main theme that seemed to resonate among all the women there was that we need each other. We need to uplift those around us. We need to take care of ourselves so that we can take care of others.
It was a great meeting and we look forward to having continued monthly meetings during this difficult time. Be well sisters.
Due to the circumstances surrounding us at the time, all services are suspended. We are sorrowful that we can not assist where we are needed. We hope that you understand the situation at hand. We wish love, health and healing to all and pray for you & your family's safety during this time.
Please do all that you can to protect yourself & your family's health at this time. We will return to our services when this pandemic has ended and it is safe to congregate again.
We will, however, continue to take Prayer Request. Our personal Moon Ceremonies will continue. If you have a prayer request, click here.
Services suspended include:
Home Cleansing, Personal Cleansing, & Personal Readings.
Moon Calendar for April
April Moon Calendar
April 1 - 4: 1st Quarter - Time to prepare for ceremonies.
April 5 - 9: Moon Ceremonies celebrating the East (1st night), the South (2nd night), Full Moon Cere. (3rd night), the West (4th Night) & the North (5th night & close)
April 10 - 13: Time to rest.
April 14 - 21: Last Quarter - Time to be rid of things.
April 22 - 29: New Moon - Time to bring new things in.
Today begins the moon phase for ceremonies. The dates for ceremonies is September 11 - 15. Each day represents a different cardinal direction we honor and ask for support.
September 11 celebrates the East (1st night and opens the full moon ceremonies).
September 12 celebrates the South (2nd night).
September 13 celebrates the Full Moon (3rd night).
September 14 celebrates the West (4th Night).
September 15 celebrates the North (5th night & closes the full moon ceremonies)
**If you have a prayer request, please fill out the prayer request form.